No more wasted energy!

I came to a small conclusion that there is no need for me to keep proving myself to others... specially those oozing prejudice... they will always be out there... unfortunately for most, I can read it on their faces... so you want dumb, I'll give you dumb, you want ignorant, you got it... You think I'm an a**hole, so be it... Serving people their prejudice about me has been fun, for a while... it has allowed me to see the true face of some... let's say... people... who need to work on themselves... it was not easy for me to "act" according to the misconceptions I saw they had about me... but it sure was fun seeing the pride and overinflated ego on their face thinking they were right about me... Testing the tester! Skål to that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Leather Steampunk inspired Corset-Belt tutorial.

Making Viking Belt bags - the old way...

The law is here to defend liars!